To-dos are a great way of helping you plan your day and week ahead and give you confidence that no important tasks will slip between the cracks and be forgotten.
You can create to-do's quickly and easily within Ailo.
- The top of the to-do column in the Today space.
- Click on the "+ Create To-Do" button at the top of the column.
2. Any contact or property profile
- On the contact or property profile page click on the to-do ta
- Click on the button to Create To-Do
Creating the to-do
When creating the to-do enter a description and select the due date and time.
You can also, optionally, link a property or contact to the to-do. This will enable the to-do to show in the to-do tab on the linked property or contact's profile. If you have created your to-do direct from a property or contact, your to-do will automatically be linked.
Viewing your to-do's
All your to-do's can be viewed from the to-do column in the Today space.
Where a property or contact has been linked, you can also view the to-do by clicking on the to-do tab on the linked property or contact profile.